Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ergo Baby Carrier

Diapers.com has a special on the Ergo Baby Carrier!! ENDS 5/1/11
I was able to get a deal on Diapers.com when I purchased and I saw they have a deal going on now, so I thouhgt I would share. Diapers.com is an authorized retailer of Ergo, so the factory warranty will be valid, Also... NO TAX and NO SHIPPING!

$20 credit with the purchase of Ergo Baby carrier. (expries 5/1) with code 20ERGO
Diapers.com 88x31

As some of you know, I have a few different baby carriers/slings/front packs... I like to have options!

The Ergo Baby carrier was the most expensive of them all, but of course I did get a good deal! And I truely believe it was worth it! Quick to put on, comfy for me and the baby. The little hood is a cool feature for sunny days or when baby is tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment